Tuesday, October 4, 2011

MMSC 124 and LOTV Challenge

Glad I got a chance to participate in Midnight Madness Challenge this week,I used Lily of the valley Stamp and make a birthday card for my brother in law.



Some various punched flowers from a tin that I have using leftover papers, I punch the scraps before I toss the rest and store them in a tin. When you want to find some colors to match your paper, it's a inexpensive way to make flowers match the card.

I used blue prisma pencil and gamsol to do the edges around the images.

Thanks for stopping by! ~Jeni

5 comments:

Renee Matarese said...

Oh, how sweet this is! I'm a little jealous or the sweet bear though! Our grilling days are almost over here in the northeast U.S. Well...we still grill in the winter but it's not the same. I love the dimension you've given them with your coloring! Great job with the sketch!
~Renee
MMSC DT

Patty Sue 2 said...

I was just posting my card at MMSC and I saw your cute card. I just wanted you to know how much I liked it and what a great job you did on it!

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Hi Jeni, it's great to see you back here again! Love your adorable card with that sweet image. Great dp to accompany your pretty creation! Thanks for playing along with us this week!
Hugs,
Charlotte
MMSC DT

Denise @ kc242 said...

Hi Jeni! What a gorgeous creation! Love your design. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Midnight Madness!
I hope you are doing well!
Denise
MMDT

Kristine said...

Hi Jeni!! This is adorable as can be *Ü* Just heard the news and wanted to come say WELCOME ABOARD!! And... I also hear you're due any day now--WOOT WOOT! So exciting. Well I'll let ya go now, just wanted to stop by and say "hi" ... and Hope you have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
((hugs))
Kris
M5D DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin