Monday, August 15, 2011

50th Birthday card


Hey All, boy this summer has been hot 105-108 everyday in TX... Thankgoodness I was able to take my kids to NY to see Grandma and Aunts and Uncles.. it was only 88-90..

I made lots of wedding cards this summer but this one is for a 50th Birthday, using Black and Red. I used a D'Amour stamp



I used distress inks to color and border stamps embossed in black EP. I can't remember the paper name, but I watercolored it onto cold pressed paper. Filled it with flowers and glazed butterfly.

Hope your summer continues to be fun before school starts for the kids!

Thanks for stopping by, xox Jeni

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Jen, this is one lovely and outstanding creation!

I haven't been designing cards for a few months, doing jewelry, miss everybody that I used to follow daily, but, no worries, I drop by about twice a week or so!

cabio's craft corner said...

Cool and sweet vintage touch on this birthday card. It's great seeing you get a chance to make more creation to share Jeni :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin