Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Blog Award & A Gaming Card of Mine

I would like to thank the creative Juls over at http://theglitterchick.blogspot.com/ for this very kind award!!



Thank you Juls for thinking of me :)

Here are the instructions in order to accept this award:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for this award
4. Name seven things about yourself that people might find interesting
5. OPTIONAL:Nominate seven Kreative Bloggers
6. OPTIONAL:Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. OPTIONAL:Leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know you nominated them

My 7 interesting

1. I love to eat sweets, tiramisu, apricot Chocolate Cake, from my fav bakery
2. I watch movies until really late in the evening - time with hubby
3. I love gardening and flowers.
4. I must exercise every week , I go to hip-hop dance class and take kids to swim
5. I tell my husband he needs to eat, and I bring him his meals as he's a workaholic and does ~ 80-100 of work hours a week in our home office
6. I am a pennypincher when it comes to salons and nails. I always do my own nails.
7. I am always a late person! Hahaha.

I will be thinking about people to nominate.

And on a different note..
A Card recipient of mine, Chris Melissinos, Chief Evangelist and Chief Gaming Officer at Sun Microsystems, loved his card so much he posted on his blog. My husband crashed at his hotel for the JavaOne Conference so they had some good bonding time. The card turned out alright, I think I could have made a better one if they had Mario and Zelda Stamps. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin