Welcome to our Midnight Madness Christmas Blog Hop!
We know this is a busy time of year for everyone so we are including our blog hop with our regular weekly Challenge MMSC #31.
We invite you to participate in our challenge by making a card from our fabulous sketch and to be inspired by the projects on our blogs and make a matching ornament or small project. You are not required to do the project, but it would be a treat for us to see what you come up with and we would love it !!! You also do not have to do the sketch to participate in the blog hop. As an added bonus, we are going to do something a little different this time around. Each of our Design Team Members is offering up their card and project as a prize. Wow, a chance to own a Midnight Madness Card and design!
1 Blog Hop GRAND Prize Drawing
12 Design Team Featured Card with Ornament/Small Project Random Drawing
1 PRETTY PAPER Christmas Card drawing from the 12 Highlighted on Each DT Blog from the MMSC #28
If you do not have a blog you can still play, keep reading below for instructions.
You have until*** BLOGHOP ENDED**** enter your MMSC#31 in Mr. Linky at Priscilla's Midnight Madness Blog as always to be eligible for the Regular Weekly Bonus Prize.
If you would like your name entered in for the MIDNIGHT MADNESS BLOG HOP PRIZES, you will have to follow the directions below.....
1. To be eligible for the Blog Hop Grand Prize, 12 Design Team Card/Project Drawing, and Pretty Paper drawing; you must leave a comment on each of the Designer's Blogs during your journey through the Hop. once your name has been chosen, we will check to make sure you have commented on each blog before you are notified.
2. Enter your name and the words BLOG HOP in Mr. Linky, to be eligible for the Blog Hop prizes. As an added bonus, if you do the sketch you can enter your link to your card/project and have two entry chances for the prizes.
3. In order to have a chance at winning any of the prizes, except for the Regular Weekly Bonus, you must gather a secret phrase along the Blog hop. Each Design Team Member will have a particular word or words listed on their blog and as long as you visit them in order, you will have the secret phrase at the end. If you are picked as a Prize winner you will be contacted by email and you must email back the secret phrase WITHIN 48 HOURS to claim your prize. If there is not response within the 48 hours time frame, another winner will be chosen until all prizes are awarded. To start off, you must being at Priscilla's Midnight Madness Blog! If you have not started there, I suggest you go back and begin again..you don't want to miss out on the Prizes!
If you have arrived from Lovely Linda's then you are on the correct course.
If you want a chance to win you will have to follow the instructions listed above. Thank you and have fun on the Hop :)
If you would like to be considered for the Christmas Blog Hop Prizes, and you DO NOT have a blog, you still can participate. You will have to follow the directions below.....
1. Leave a comment on the Midnight Madness Blog Hop comment section with your email address, first name and last name initial.
2. link up to Mr. Linky with first name, last name initial, the words BLOG HOP and in the URL space enter this address http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/
For My Project Set, I used Vintage Vanities "Wishing Upon A Star" to create a Christmas Treasure Box for which you can store your Ornament or some Candies in :)
I will show you how to make this box on Midnight Madness Tutorials, so please watch for it coming in the future.
Each design team member is offering their cards and projects as blog candy. For a chance to win my card and box, please just leave a comment on this post as well as my other Design Team Sister's. If you do not have a blog, please leave your email address and name (first and last) in the comment as well. A winner will be randomly chosen after our Blog Hop is over on 12/15. The winner will be announced on Wednesday, 12/16.
Pretty Paper Christmas Card Picks
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon of Blue,
Wrap your presents to your darling from you,
Pretty pencils to write I love you,
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons of Blue.
We as paper crafters and card makers go crazy over pretty paper, pretty pencils, and pretty ribbons, don't we? Probably most of you are wishing for a special paper crafting tool or treat to be under the Christmas Tree with your name on it this year!! This song fits the mood and tempo of all us out there crafting away for the Christmas Holiday. For something Festive for the Season we want to feature our favorite cards from MMSC#28 to honor our Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge Players who played along with us that week.
I chose Jessica G's beautiful card using Magnolia Stamps
Thank you Jessica for making us feel the winter weather with this colorful Edwin and sharing your love for cardmaking with us!
Our Pretty Paper card choices will need to do the blog hop, leave a comment at each of the Design Team Blogs, and collect a word from each of the blogs visited for the winning phrase and place their name in Mr. Linky with "BLOG HOP" after their name at Priscilla's Midnight Madness Blog! We will enter your name in a drawing for one winner form our 12 entries. We will email you when we verify that you have entered your name in Mr. Linky and have left a comment on each of the Design Team Blogs, you will need to email back the phrase in order to qualify for your prize. Even if your card has been chosen for the "Pretty Paper" you are still eligible for the other prizes.
For MMSC31 our Monthly Sponsor is Franticstamper.com. A Big thank you to our sponsors! Their Link is on the left column.
Revealing the Word for the Secret Phrase
My word for the secret phrase is - and your next word can be found at Jane's - The PaperAffair.
Thank you for playing in our weekly challenges and for all your support each week. Everyone at Midnight Madness would like to wish you and yours a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New year. We thank you for joining us in our special Christmas Blog Hop and invite you to participate in the sketch challenge this week with a small project of your own. Here at Midnight madness we are looking forward to 2010 with more exciting fun and prizes and meeting and making friends with all of our participants past, present, and future. Thank you and good luck winning the prizes!!! xox ~Jeni