Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Hats and Pearls - 2nd Midnight Madness Sketch
Happy Tuesday and welcome to this week's sketch challenge! I made a custom ordered card where the colors purple and pink were chosen to go with the breast cancer theme. And the client had requested a special message inside. My friend Gale ( you should go see her cards!) had a card with a hat pin with charms, that help me with this idea.. I wanted to go with something feminine and vintage, and search for a while to get a good match.
The main one is a pic of a tapestry and the left image is from Tia's Whimsy Treasures Images. The inside was airbrushed and embossed with razzleberry Plum embossing powder and some paper diecuts from K&Co.
Please come play in the MMSC Sketch#2 AND GET A CHANCE at the $125 SHOPPING SPREE! SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS
There will be a weekly MASTERPIECE winner. See the winner of last week's submissions : Sassy There will be a winner everyweek :) That could be YOU!
Here is what you will need to know for the sketch challenges:
1. Anyone can play the weekly Tuesday, Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.
2. Anything goes!!....Stamped, Digital, Collage, Vintage Prints, hand drawn, Mixed Multi Media, scrap it, 3-D it, you name it! I know you will be proud of your creation and eager to link it to Mr. Linky here. Any form of style/brand is accepted since we do not endorse any one product line.
3. Make it your Own and feel free to take artistic liberties with the sketch provided, as long as you can still tell it was based upon the sketch. ie: rotate the sketch, add embellishments, change the shape of and individual piece, create a square card from a rectangle sketch, etc.
4. To be entered in the $100 SHOPPING SPREE drawing, a minimum of one (1) card/project submission is required, but more than one project is welcome. (3 max per week)
5. To be entered in this drawing, you will have one week for each sketch. Enter your direct link to Mr. Linky here and post a comment. Please feel free to continue to post your projects to Mr. Linky for any of our challenges, but only entries posted during the time frame will be entered in the drawing. Enter one week, or all three!!!
6. When uploading to SCS, please remember to use the keyword MMSC1 for this challenge.
7. Entry submission will close on June 2nd and via video, names will be combined and one of Priscilla'a children will draw the luchy winner from a hat. Priscilla will post the video showing who the lucky winner is on June 3rd. You could potentially have 9 entries (3 per week) for the $100 SHOPPING SPREE.
8. The shopping spree will be going for 3 weeks, enter one or the total of 3 for each wek and then at the end of the three week period based on your number of entries the winner will be drawn on June 2nd. 9. Last but not least.....have FUN! SPECIAL NOTE: If you are a follower of Priscilla's blog and the Midnight Madness Logo is displayed on your blog and or a link back to her site from you SCS card post, then an additional $25 shopping spree will apply. That's $125 FREE Stampin Up SHOPPING SPREE for the WINNER! So stay up late or get up early.....come play with us!