Thursday, November 4, 2010

Wild orchid challenge9 Christmas and more

What a busy day.. we all need to find sometime to craft :)



This card was using:
Wild Orchid Challenge 9 - Christmas Red Green, Gold. And the flowers are from Wild orchids store.
A Spoonfull of sugar- Embellishments - flowers and brads
Top Tip Tuesday#8 - Christmas

I used a gold 18K marker to line the borders of the center, the stamp is Simon and Lola from Stampavie

This next card was suppose to be for friday sketchers but I missed the deadline. Oh well that happens to all of us. For the below the house stamp is from Alota stamps , the tree is from magnolia stamps, sentiment from Whiff of Joy.



And I'm going to take a break now :)

This Sat is a huge fall festival for my kid's school fundraiser and I am working a couple of booths, so I plan to rest today and tomorrow. Hope you have some downtime!

Hugs and thanks for stopping here, xox ~Jeni

2 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

You did a gorgeous job on coloring these cards Jeni. Fabulous looking bunch :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Juls said...

both of these are just fabulous! Hugs Juls

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin