Friday, September 24, 2010

Whiff of Joy in Red and Blue

Happy Friday. I forgot to write the post after finishing this one. It's such a nice change for classes to be over, have enough time to make cards regularly. :)
This card was for a customer wanting an anniversary card.



I followed:
Friday Sketchers 120, but forgot to write the post until morning day of
Sweet Stamping#44 - Stitching
Secret Crafter#101- Anything goes - I made a flower
Wild orchids#6 - ribbons and bows

Thanks for stopping here, have a great day - xox ~Jeni

4 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Jeni!! I so love your coloring and layout!! What beautiful colors, details, dp, and stitching!
hugs,
Chris

HOpe all is well!! Have a great weekend!

Josh Slack said...

I love this one. :) Very classy. The embellishments add just the right touch... I especially like the ribbon and happiness button!

Carol said...

Jeni this is just adorable. You have colored the image beautifully. I love the shiny on it too!!! You always create such wonderful works of "heart". Been missing you!!!

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

Juls said...

oh wow!! Just fabulous, love the sheen you have created! and the sparkly swirl is just gorgeous! Hugs juls

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin